SteadFast UC System Dashboard provides single-page overview of important SteadFast UC information and statistics in real time. On this page you are able to see information on running services, call statistics, licensing and Apps usage as well as hardware status information.
Calls overview section displays information on number of live calls on SteadFast UC along with number of calls in past hour, number of calls made in current day as well as Answered calls, displayed in a circle that depicts percentage of answered calls vs total calls.
- Now: This field displays number of current calls on SteadFast UC
- Last Hour: Last Hour field displays total number of SteadFast UC calls in the past hour.
- Today: Number of calls for current day is displayed in Today field.
SIP Registrations displays information on successful, failed and lagged SIP registrations.
- Successful: Number of successful SteadFast UC SIP registrations.
- Failed: Number of failed SteadFast UC SIP registrations.
- Lagged:Number of SteadFast UC SIP registrations that are currently in a lagged state.
SteadFast UC services
Services section of SteadFast UC dashboard allows you to monitor current status of main system services: SteadFast UC, Asterisk, SteadFast UC Proxy, Jabber, TFTP and Memcached. If green check mark icon is displayed, service is running without any issues, otherwise, red *X* mark will inform you that there are some issues with the service and that it has been stopped.
- SteadFast UC: Main SteadFast UC service, if SteadFast UC service stops for some reason you would not be able to access your system through web interface.
- Asterisk: Asterisk is core service SteadFast UC is running on. In case asterisk is not running, you will be able to access SteadFast UC web interface but you will not be able to make or receive calls.
- SteadFast UC Proxy: SteadFast UC Proxy is connecting to asterisk manager and reading events which are then put into memcached for later usage. Based on that data, monitoring section will provide information users are interested in.
- Jabber: Jabber is messaging service that allows you to use chat when connected to SteadFast UC with our desktop apps.
- TFTP: TFTP service is used for serving auto-configuration files to phones that are registering to SteadFast UC. In case this service stops you will not be able to auto-provision your phones
- Memcached: Memcached service stores information which is read by SteadFast UC Proxy.
Extensions online diagram depicts number of online extensions compared to total number of SteadFast UC extensions.
App Users diagram depicts number of logged app users compared to total number of available licenses.
App Editions Online
This section displays information on apps registered to SteadFast UC and editions they are using.\
NOTE: Please take in consideration that numbers might be off slightly because of the way mobile devices are trying to minimize power consumption. Once application is in background and not interacted with for some time, device will defer CPU and network activity to that application.
gloCOM GO and Communicator GO are also affected by this and when systems is in Doze/background mode or when system forces application into stand by mode, applications may not be connected to server and may not receive incoming calls. Doze mode on Android kicks in when device is not used for more than an hour. On iOS application become suspended when in background for more that 10 minutes.
Licensing section helps you to prevent issues with licensing by displaying percentage usage information of your SteadFast UC license for Extensions, IVRs, Queues and Conferences.
System Hardware Usage
Hardware usage section displays important information on current server load, it helps you easily monitor main hardware components like disk space, CPU and memory usage.
- Disk Usage: Disk usage section displays information on current SteadFast UC hard disk usage.
- CPU: CPU section displays information on current CPU usage on SteadFast UC server.
- Memory: Memory section displays information on current SteadFast UC memory usage.